What's in My Belle de Jour November Box

While this might be late, I still want to share the surprises that I got from the BDJ November box. For the November month, the theme is travel so the box is filled with handpicked products which a wanderlust can conveniently stash insider her luggage.


Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Night Emulsion (P3,100 for 50ml)
Japanese women have enviable skin which is why skincare lines from their country are deemed trustworthy! I gave this to my mom though.



L'Occitane Extra Gentle Milk Soap (P595 for full bar)
I'm so happy to see these two bars which will last for weeks! I have tried L'Occitane's milk soap before and it really helps in calming the skin.




Physiogel Hypoallergenic Intensive Cream (P517 for 50ml)
This is my first encounter with Physiogel and while it seems like a simple moisturizer, I have this feeling that it works well especially if you're going to chilly destinations. I appreciated that it's also a full-sized version!


Garnier Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream (P99 for 20ml) 
& Garnier Light (P120 or 40ml)
Apart from being cost-friendly, I love the smell of Garnier products. The scent is a perfect combination of being delicate and refreshing. 


Calvin Klein Beauty Perfume (P5,498 for 100ml)
The scent lives up to its promise of evoking a sophisticated aura though I still prefer sweet-smelling fragrances.



Yuka Non-Acetone Wipes (P68 for 35 sheets)
This is perhaps my most favored product in the box for it's the answer to my dilemma! If there's one thing that I hate about applying nail polishes, it's the removal process. Apart from the process being messy, the acetone really dries the cuticles. Yuka removes polishes in a neat and quick manner. The yummy strawberry scent is a bonus as well!

 Dentiste Plus White (P395 for full-sized tube)
I'm interested to try this out because of the shea butter that it claims to have.

L'Oreal Men Expert Cleanser 
It's really sweet of BDJ to include this bonus which can be  passed on to a Bella's dad, boyfriend or brother.

Discount and freebie vouchers from L'Oreal Professionel/Azta Urban Salon, L'Occitane, Shiseido, and Strip Manila


 Stickers to remind you that wherever you go, you have the power to make a place beautiful.

My three-month subscription will expire next month and I will definitely renew it. I'm happy that the BDJ box does not undervalue its subscribers' money. For updates, you can check BDJ's Facebook page.


Which of these products are you interested in?


Bisous,

Eunice