Sample Room Loot: First Impressions

If there's one thing that everyone loves about Sample Room, it's the opportunity to choose the samples that will go into your loot. Typical boxes have that element of surprise but I likewise can't deny that at times, I end up disappointed after getting products which don't suit me at all.



With Sample Room, you are given a hundred points upon sign-up. You can earn points by posting reviews, participating in contests, and inviting your friends to join the program. Points purchase will similarly be offered soon. For my first loot, I got the following:




I still have to see how the Leyende Non-Foamy Face Cleanser works but I love the idea behind it. It just smells odd but for me, it's one sign that a product really sticks to its organic mantra. Some products claim to be free of toxins yet the fragrance-inducing chemicals that they have are so scary! 

My favorite is the Ahava Mineral Hand Cream. It's an instant hand-softener that's not greasy at all. I can't wait to use up this sample and move on to the full-sized one.

Even if you're paying just for the courier fee, I commend Sample Room for packing the items with generous bubble wraps. Samples are released spontaneously and once they're out, you have to be really fast because they literally vanish within a few minutes! If you're someone who does not want to let her cash go to waste over seemingly useless products, head on to Sample Room and see what will work for you.