Hong Kong Diaries: Delightful Disneyland

You really cannot blame me if Disneyland still makes me feel giddy even if I’m 22. While Disneyland Hong Kong is not as big as its sisters in Paris, Tokyo, and Orlando, my boyfriend and I still decided to allocate 2 days knowing that queues for the attractions could reach crazy levels. Also, since this trip is a post-birthday gift for our brothers, I'm sure they'd rather spend time here than scour shopping malls.







After checking in at the Holiday Inn Golden Mile in Tsim Sha Tsui which I highly recommend for its accessibility, we went straight to Disney which is only an hour away.
  

We first had lunch at the Royal Banquet Hall.
Here are some photos of our two-day frolicking at Disney:


Aside from the Flights of Fantasy Parade, you shouldn’t miss the Golden Mickey’s show. Be at the area 30 minutes before the show for the stadium really fills up.
 


Apart from storybook characters coming to life, we likewise met several celebrities at Madame Tussauds.
Which Disney attraction appeals most to you?