All about That Lace: A Piece for Zalora Community


Searching for lace-accented pieces used to be a struggle as this material existed primarily for the elderly. Fortunately, this intricately detailed textile increased in popularity. So much so that pulling off a lace adorned ensemble became easier to achieve. Here are some quick and easy styling tips to keep in mind if your aim is to look chic and romantic in lace!”




This is an excerpt of the latest piece I did for Zalora as one of their community influencers. Lace, although lovely, can really betray you when worn inappropriately. The key is to opt for flattering cuts and keep everything minimal. You may read the whole piece here.

P.S. If you're curious how you can annoy your fellow travelers, you may also check 
“Jet-setting in Elegance: What NOT to Wear When Travelling”


P.P.S. I don’t know why I’m an influencer too. I know, I'm more fit to represent One Direction.