January Favorites


Miss Dior

I like how dainty the bottle is but I believe the scent’s more suited for summer days. Tunisian Neroli and Bulgarian Damask Rose give the perfume a sweet scent although the Indonesian Patchouli makes Miss Dior slightly musky.

Belle de Jour Power Planner

This year’s Smythesewn planner is lighter because they have removed the lifestyle coupons and compiled them on a separate notebook. Despite initially having a planner from Starbucks (it unfortunately serves as an adhesive for my dog’s fur), I still went back to BDJ.

Sasatinnie Cucumber Mask

One of my favorite face masks from Hong Kong’s Sasa stores.

Juicy Couture Malibu Daydreamer

While I’m more into safe and classic designs when it comes to purses, I like how light and spacious this one is. It’s like the “mature” version of my Juicy Couture bags back in high school (yes, the baby pink velour ones which make me cringe now).

Pocket iBooks

I’ll always be a devotee of books with real pages but who am I to refuse a random gift from my brother? Filling it with books is a nice gesture too.