Souvenir Guide: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Japan

Theme parks, they say, are tourist traps with their skyrocketing costs of food and souvenirs. Despite this truth, I still love taking home something that will remind me of how happy I was that day. Needless to say, I don’t mind being trapped! 
If you’re heading to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Japan, here are some of the gifts which you may take home.


One of the most practical souvenirs! You get to taste Butterbeer and take home the cup.

Keychains start at 800 yen while mobile charms are priced at 600 yen up.

Robes are one of the park’s priciest souvenirs at 14,000 yen. Scarves are a little over 5,000 yen. Add-ons like gloves, bonnets, and pins are sold separately.

How will you practice spells if you don’t have a wand? Ollivander’s sells all wands of the major characters (even the wands of the ones we loathe, hello Voldermort and Bellatrix?).

Pillows at 3,800 yen

Fancy ceramics which I didn’t buy because it would be challenging to take them home.

Notebooks that start at 1,200 yen

Fred and George’s iconic creations

Edibles – I don’t have a clear photo of the Chocolate Frog but it was the most popular sweet at 1,200 yen.

You can’t buy Dobby masks inside the park but I’m posting this here to remind myself that I should find one when I return. They’re adorable, diba?

You may likewise read my Wizarding World of Harry Potter experience here.