March Favorites

Soap and Glory Hand Food
It’s a non-greasy hand cream that contains shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow! This smells wonderful and the skin absorbs it quickly. 


Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
I’m not into eye shadows but I love this palette as it’s filled with taupe and neutral colors. The shades range from pale to deep and matte to sparkly. The chocolate brown case is also durable. I dropped this several times already (as attested by the scratches) but the shadows remained intact.



Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner and Shu Uemura Skin Purifier

While the smell is quite intimidating at first, I find Dickinson’s effective in cleansing pores and combating whiteheads. It works better than the fancy high-priced toners I’ve tried. The best part is this toner’s dirt-cheap. The big bottle’s priced at P300 (USD 6.75) while the TSA-approved mini bottle is only P75 (USD 1.69). You may get Dickinson’s from Healthy Options. I use Shu Uemura Skin Purifer for days when I feel like my skin’s dry. It’s a gentle cleansing oil that also melts away make-up.

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins and Bun Spiral 
What would I do without these hair tools? I like to put my hair up when I’m doing something and I find these Goody tools truly helpful. They might look like mere metals but they’re efficient in securing my lengthy locks. I even use the Spin Pins when surfing and my bun stays the same.



Chinese Laundry Secret Story Pumps
This pair is a gift from my sorority sister. The pumps charmed me right away because despite their pointed design, they do not hurt my toes at all (like my favorite Charles and Keith pairs). The shoes are made from suede so there’s no need to worry about unsightly scratches.