Scent Review: Katy Perry's Purr EDP

Katy Perry's Purr is something that definitely reminds me of Daisy Dukes and bikinis. The scent's flirty which can be worn day and night. As a fan of sweet and dreamy scents particularly vanilla, Purr did not really appeal to me at first. Anything that smells fruity-floral somehow makes me cringe. I thought Purr was another scent that would remind me of those migraine-triggering car fresheners. Thankfully, the scent was not noisome at all.



Purr's top notes are comprised of peach, apple, green bamboo, and gardenia while its base has sandalwood, white amber, vanilla orchid, and coconut. Other notes include Bulgarian rose, jasmine, and pink freesia. Upon spraying, Purr's smell is dominated by the peach and apple notes but after a minute or two, the floral notes come in. 

Like all EDPs, moderation has to be practiced when spraying. I find Purr's scent akin with Giorgio Armani Code's sexy and mysterious notes. 



While for me it looks like a snobbish cat, the lavender bottle's elegance is something which cannot be denied. The cat has jeweled eyes that are complemented by a silver Purr-engraved charm. I just don't bring this perfume with me regularly because I find the kitty's head weighty.


For your perfume needs, you can drop by Perfumes Importados. Not only does it possesses an extensive array of the world's most beguiling scents but it likewise offers irresistible discounts! You can also have the guarantee that the shop sells authentic perfumes.

Cost: P3,700 (90 USD) for 100mL, P2,600 (64 USD) for 50mL, and 
P2,100 (52 USD) for 30mL


What's the current favorite of your fragrance dresser?