My Overused Office Shoes

Being clad in corporate wear does not mean that you're not entitled to be stylish. Gone are the days wherein office wear meant shapeless outfits. Despite the transition in corporate wear trend, my choice for shoes remains basic. 



Whether I'm in a structured blazer or peplum dress, I still opt for classic designs that can go from day to night events. Apart from being versatile, basic styles never fail to look classy. You can pair them with denim jeans and still look polished.

Here's a quick rundown of my overused black office shoes (we'll go to the nudes some other time):


The first pair is this snakeskin pumps from Charles & Keith. Paradoxically, even if the heels resemble a dagger, my soles do not complain whenever I wear them! It's the same thing with my other pairs from this brand. If you think that all heels are uncomfortable, then you haven't met Charles & Keith yet.



Next is a peep-toe slip-ons from Forever 21. It's made of chamois which makes it look dressy in an instant. The chunky heels also provide a good sole support without being heavy.




The white stains can attest that this platform peep-toes is my most abused pair! :D It was a post-birthday gift from my boyfriend which he got from Mango's Basic Collection. Since the heels are not that high, I find this pair perfect for errand days in the office.