Marchesa - Romantic Couture at It's Finest

My eyes always become starry when I see billowy skirts, lace ensembles, ruffled pieces, and anything that flows and flounces. Despite the fact that I also love pieces with roguish charm (thanks to Olivia Palermo), I still fall head over heels for classic and romantic staples.

I remember telling myself that in the future, I’d like to have a bridal gown from Marchesa. Whoever wears Marchesa is undeniably the belle of the ball and this understated fact made the label a resident name in Tinseltown’s red-carpet events.

Katy Perry's va-va-voom curves


Dakota Fanning's soft features stood out in this dress

No wonder why the Phantom of the Opera fell in love with Emmy Rossum
Two-thumbs-up for Rachel Zoe's good choice for Anne's ensemble
Err, I feel neutral about Leighton's look
but she definitely made the jumpsuit look classy!
I'm in love with Blake Lively's structured piece!
Back when Miley Cyrus can still be tamed ;)

Oh, I'd gladly wear Camilla Belle's alluring dress for 10,000 times!


See how adorable Marchesa is?
Taylor Swift here reminds me of classic style icons
Of course, who could ever forget Blair Waldorf's prom gown?
No doubt she was crowned that night's queen.

Also, if you're a soon-to-be bride and you're looking for a Marchesa-inspired wedding gown, you might want to check out Veejay Floresca's "Let's Be a Blessing to Someone" project wherein up for grabs is a breathtaking wedding gown.


He'll sell it on May 1 for P 50,000.00. What's best is that the proceeds will go to his scholar's educational funds. I'm posting this because I admire great people who remain humble despite their greatness.