Beauty and Butter Treat

Last Saturday, my boyfriend visited our house and since his weekday work was very rigorous, we decided to explore Mall of Asia’s south wing for indulging treats. It’s very difficult to choose because the wing houses a lot of shops such as California Day Spa and Nail-a-Holics. He wanted a massage and I needed a pedicure. We opted instead for Beauty and Butter and availed an 85-minute package consisting of pedicure, foot reflexology, and head massage.





We arrived around 10 in the morning so we were asked to come back since there were only two Buttercups (what they call their staff) that time who were then busy with other customers. We had brunch and I did appreciate that someone from Beauty and Butter notified me of the Buttercups’ availability.


I love the shop’s perky pop art-filled interior as well as the forms of entertainment provided. That time, a funny film (I didn’t know which one) starring Ashton Kutcher was being shown.

As for the service, the massage and reflexology were incredible. Apparently, the shop has a vast array of nail art designs but I just picked Orly’s Bus Stop Crimson shade for my toes. The Buttercups assigned to us were very considerate. One of them even gave me detailed descriptions of the shop’s offered products.



To reward yourself with a pampering experience, you may visit Beauty and Butter at SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall Atrium, SM San Lazaro, and SM Cebu. Beauty and Butter's services and their corresponding prices can be found here.